Online Coaching and Personal Training
When it comes to training, the true keys to success and reaching your goals are accountability and having a solid program. Ultimately, you must decide that you want to commit to making things happen.
- a willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one’s actions
- the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable
Once you have a goal set in place, the next step is to have a program set in place to get you there. Whether your goal is fat-loss, strength training, athletic performance, endurance, or to just look good in a neon Speedo there is a program for you. The hardest part is finding one that is tailored to your specific needs so why not let someone do the thinking for you?
Getting set up with a good trainer or coach is hard as they will have a busy schedule and often times costly ($90-$120/hr). If you have accountability and are ready to reach your goals all you may need is a solid program and a little guidance.
As one of my distant clients, you will receive:
- A detailed questionnaire that will cover your health and exercise history, current goals, training preferences, as well as a basic self assessment to uncover any muscular imbalances. This will help me design and tailor a program specifically for you.
- Videos and resources to assist you with any exercise that you are unsure of to aid in performance and your safety.
- Monthly programming and dietary recommendations* based on your current goals and assessment which include: corrective warmups, mobility exercise, strength training, conditioning, and recovery work.
- 24-Hour access to my private e-mail (which gets responded to faster than Usain Bolt)
What I will need from you:
- Your accountability. Poor effort = poor results. Great effort = GREAT results! If you follow the program, you will get the results. Pinkie swear.
- If you have a video camera (cell phone) and are able to video tape your exercise form I can give you feedback on how to improve/correct.
- Dietary and exercise log to assess progress.
For those of you who are self-sufficient in the gym and are looking to take their training to the next level by altering their program then this might be where to start. I will assess current exercise selection, technique, and overall program to ensure you are getting the most from your workouts.